Request it for free
The course will last two days, from 9 am 2 pm. You will learn how to make Roman Style Pan pizza (Pizza in teglia alla romana) and pizza in pala with both direct and indirect dough methods.
Who can partecipate in this course
This course is tailored to people who already know how to make traditional American style pizza and for thos who have a little experience making pizza.
Why attend the course
Become a professional advisor in the pizza industry.
add them to your menu to increase sales and get more satisfaction from your job.
take care of your customers and offer them something new.
Your instructor will explain different recipes, ingredients, and the traditional roman methods.
Our quality training certificates
Accademia Pizzaioli - Head office of Gruaro (VE) - Accredited by Veneto Region
Pizza school with international quality standards UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNI ISO 21001:2018
Why choose Accademia Pizzaioli
- Professional qualified instructors
- Certificate with international validity
- Courses are taught to small groups to ensure readiness
- School with double international quality certification
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 30 yearsof specific experience in pizza making training
- More than 140 schoolsall over the world
- 90%employed at end of the course
- 100%Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 2International quality certifications
What the students say
Excellent course. You learn a lot, very prepared and professional instructors, ready to help you in case of difficulty.
Thanks to this experience I learned the basics to make an excellent product. The teacher is patient, very professional, exhaustive and with overwhelming creativity. We have turned out healthy and highly digestible products with different types of flour.
"Very nice school"
The school is beautiful and equipped, I was pleased to be part of this school. I learned very well because our instructor taught us well.